Search This Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Kornacki Tint My World (from the Election Horror Picture Show)




It was great when it all began

I didn’t care so much about who ran,

I thought that anyone could beat a man,

With glued-on hair and a bright orange tan,

Now the only thing that gives me hope,

Is that New Jersey legalized the dope,

Steve Kornacki tint my world

Cuz he’s the only thing that’s keeping me sane.


We knew results would be coming late

With zen-like patience we would have to wait,

We still need news from just a few more states,

To call a winner and reveal our fate,

Orange man complains the vote is fixed,

And somehow now we’re at November sixth,

Steve Kornacki tint my world

Cuz he’s the only thing that’s keeping me sane.


So much drama!

Help! Obama!

We’ll build, you’ll see,

A post-racial society!

Health care for free,

We’ll listen to Fauci,

End our misery,

Just tell us Biden won!


Vote counts increase,

As more results are released,

There’s so much unease,

About the course we’ll steer,

There’s no decision,

Just hatred and division,

And a thing that clouds our vision,

Trump’s greed is so sincere…

1 comment:

Angel charls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.